Building Intergenerational Wealth
Time: 12:00pm MDT / 11:00am PDT
Guest Speaker: Joe Jordan
Join us as Joe talks about:
• The importance of “Living a Life of Significance” that goes well beyond merely accumulating wealth
• Eight steps to financial security
• The importance of having a plan and a partner
• Why long-term care doesn’t have to be a financial nightmare
• How to turn hard-earned assets into reliable retirement income
•Six risks to secure retirement and how you can insure against them.
We as men of the Knights of Columbus, men of faith, are called through Baptism to grow and increase in faith.
We are thereby summoned to serve as witnesses to that faith in our daily lives, in the lives of our families, and in the lives of others throughout our communities.
Fostering men united in a faith that will continue the growth of Fr. McGivney’s dream ensuring the spread of Columbianism; becoming more visible through the good works of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity; creating an atmosphere which encourages and calls all Catholic men to serve with their Brothers.
We Are Many, We Are One: Any good that we do, any charity we give, any fraternity we share, we accomplish together as Idaho Knights of Columbus, united in Action as called by our Catholic Faith.
What Idaho Knights Do
We are Idaho Catholic men of faith and men of charitable action. We save lives and change lives!