The Founders’ Award recognizes excellence in your council’s promotion of our top-rated and exclusive insurance products. Your council must meet or exceed its yearly insurance quota to be eligible for this award.
- Growth is considered to be insurance member increases over losses
- Losses that count against your quota include insurance member suspension, withdrawal, lapse or surrender of a policy
- The loss of an insurance member due to death and transfers into or out of your council does not count against the council quota.
Here are some ideas to help your council ensure insurance growth:
- Develop an action plan early in the fraternal year
- Work closely with your field or general agent
- Promote insurance benefits 12 months per year
- Host at least one Fraternal Benefits Night each year