The following Idaho Knights of Columbus Councils have either met or exceeded their membership goal for the Fraternal Year of July 2019 – June 2020.
|Council #||City||Parish||Grand Knight||% of Quota|
|12560||Post Falls||St. George’s||John W. Goldsmith||400%|
|3703||Mountain Home||Our Lady of Good Counsel||Monte Stephens||150%|
|10581||Boise||Our Lady of the Rosary||Jay Breidenbach||150%|
|892||Pocatello||Holy Spirit||Alan Nelson||120%|
|1663||Idaho Falls||St. John Paul, II||Robert Nobles||109%|
|1363||Coeur d’Alene||St. Pius X||Edward Livingston||100%|
|4777||Priest River||St. Catherine’s||Larry Nelson||100%|
The following table shows Idaho Councils that as of May 31, 2020, are very close to meeting their membership quotas by June 30, 2020.
|Council #||City||Parish||Grand Knight||Members Needed|
|1554||Genesee||St. Mary’s – Genesee||Bill LaMunyan||1|
|15304||Spirit Lake||St. Joseph’s||n/a||1|
|11623||Coeur d’Alene||St. Pius X||Dave Sonnen||2|
|899||Boise||Sacred Heart||Mike Turner||3|
|1397||Moscow||St. Mary’s – Moscow||Brian Johnson||3|
|8310||Boise||St. John’s Cathedral||Bill Baker||3|
|12854||Boise||Risen Christ||Jose Pelayo||3|
|11548||Meridian||Holy Spirit||Mike Wissel||4|
To help your Council meet your Membership quota information on upcoming exemplifications of by the Supreme Council are listed below.
The procedure is very simple:
- Councils should either forward the following downloadable PDF invitation or this page, to all eligible prospects for admission and advancement:
- Instruct the candidates to register for the exemplification of their choice by clicking on its associated link within the PDF invitation and filling out the online form. Note that they will need your council number to complete the registration.
- Contact the candidates to guide them through the registration if needed.
- Candidates then participate in the scheduled ceremony.
- After the ceremony, Councils must process the candidates by submitting form 100’s the traditional way or electronically in Officers Online.
Upcoming Online Exemplification of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity are listed below:
|Date||Language||Time (EDT)||Link to Register|
|Tuesday, June 2, 2020||English||7:00 pm EDT||Register|
|Tuesday, June 2, 2020||English||10:00 pm EDT||Register|
|Thursday, June 4, 2020||English||7:00 pm EDT||Register|
|Thursday, June 4, 2020||English||10:00 pm EDT||Register|
|Wednesday, June 3, 2020||Spanish||9:00 pm EDT||Register|
|Saturday, June 13, 2020||French||11:00 am EDT||Register|
|Tuesday, June 16, 2020||French||10:00 pm EDT||Register|
|Wednesday, June 24, 2020||French||7:00 pm EDT||Register|